4.10.2007

A Rant (Why I Hate the Happiest Place on Earth)

I don't know if I mentioned it a while back, but Orlando, somewhat under the radar, passed a controversial law concerning feeding the homeless. Now, apparently, for the first time EVER, Orlando is actually enforcing their a law.This is one of the many reasons I hate this corrupt town. The elected officials of this city, conservative or liberal, are crooked to the bone, they break the law nearly every chance they get! (and it's documented!) Still, rather than staking out the officials, as they give tax dollars to strip clubs and illegal drug/prostitution rings and then attempt (half-assed I might add) to launder that money, and arresting them, they arrest subversive feeders of the poor. God bless it! Just remember, the next time you're visiting the happiest place on earth that it's only happy because the poor and needy have been swept under a big mouse head-shaped carpet and that the only reason the streets are so clean is because the drug dealers are chillin' in the courthouses with the elected officials doing blow off of their prostitutes.

5 Comments:

Blogger jared james said...

that article is great. i especially like:

"Police collected a vial of the stew Montanez was serving as evidence."

better get CSI up in here. good thing you guys are so close to miami.

08:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, now that I have finished laughing my head off. I want to cry. How unbelievable asinine is this? . So here is a typical US city, drugs, prostitution, armed robbery, murder and they ‘case out’ a man feeding hungry homeless people. Oh, I stand corrected, more that 30 hungry homeless people. Another one of those speechless moments, I once told you that using bad language was a sign of ignorance. If you cannot express yourself without colourful speech be quiet. I am being quiet.

14:42  
Blogger Jonsey said...

Hey Shaun, have you ever read any Schaffer? I am reading A Christian Manifesto by him and thought about you and Jared a few times, wondering if yall had read him also. Hope yall and my little sugar are doing well!

20:18  
Blogger INDYWOLF said...

SHAUN , THIS IS AARON, REMEMBER ME??? WNET TO YOUR CHURCH, BROTHER OF JOSH, FREINDS WITH THE MEGIILCUTTYS!!!!!!( Cant spell it))

20:47  
Blogger INDYWOLF said...

EMAIL ME AT indywolf13@msn.com, to catch UP!!!

20:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home